Friday, March 13, 2009

Prayer and reflection #2

First Reading: Genesis 37:3-4, 12-13, 17-28
Psalm: Psalm 105:16-21
Gospel: Matthew 21:33-43, 45-46

Lord, thank You for all the gifts You have given me, my wife, my family and my loved ones. Thank You for all the physical, material, financial and spiritual blessings. Thank You for all the things, resources and capabilities we have that enable us to bless and help others. Thank You for my wife, family, friends and all my loved ones.

Lord, please help me to become a good and responsible steward of Your gifts. Everything good comes from You. My own life comes from You, so help me, Lord, to share my life to others; to give of my life to others -- my talents, time and treasures; to empty myself for others, and, above all, to empty myself for You.

Amen.